We have a ROAR-SOME competition for you this month! 🐯 You’re going to be biting our hands off for this prize…
To celebrate #InternationalTigerDay we’re giving FOUR lucky families the chance to win an amazing ‘Tea with the Tiger’ experience at The Savoy, London!
Each of the four winners will receive a family ticket to a The Tiger Who Came to Tea – themed afternoon tea, packed full of treats for grown-ups AND their cubs to enjoy!
For your chance to win, all you have to do is comment on this Facebook post with the correct answer. We’ll be announcing the winner on Friday 19th July… good luck!
- This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), I London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
- This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins and the Savoy hotel (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
- If you are under 18 you must have permission from your parent or guardian.
- How to enter: Comment on the Facebook post with the correct answer.
- The opening date for entries is Tuesday 10th July. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Friday 19th July. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry allowed per household.
- The prize is ‘Tea with the Tiger’ at the Savoy Hotel, London. There will be four winners, each of whom will win a family ticket to ‘Tea with the Tiger’. Each family ticket is for a maximum of four people, two of whom must be children under the age of 10. Travel will be included.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize
- No cash or prize alternatives are available
- HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all entries that meet the winning criteria by an independent adjudicator and notified by e-mail no later than Tuesday 23rd July. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner.
- All entrants are expected to act fairly and in the good spirit of the competition. HarperCollins reserves the right to investigate any irregularities and disqualify entrants at its absolute discretion.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner on 29th July. HarperCollins reserves the right to select another winner if the original winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time frame.
- Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
- HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
- To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Tea with the Tiger, Harper Collins Children’s Books, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- HarperCollins acknowledges that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or association with Facebook, and agrees that Facebook cannot be held liable for anything related to the promotion.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.